Driving Native Integration Adoption
Have you ever spent months of engineering resources building a native integration, just to launch it and see near-zero usage?
It's a problem many companies face, because they lack a robust go-to-market framework for launching integrations and driving adoption.
- Measuring the integration adoption funnel
- A prioritization framework for building high-value integrations
- Clearly defining the MVP criteria for an integration
- Going to market tactics and channels to maximize installs
- Building enablement assets and tutorials to streamline onboarding
- Driving ongoing awareness/usage of your integrations
- Leveraging partnerships to maximize integration awareness
You can also read our article on driving integration adoption, which provides even more detail on what metrics you should track and provides a launch checklist you can use for every integration.