Building Tech Partnership Ecosystems - The Integrated Podcast
To maximize the enablement of partner data, companies must treat integrations like an extension of their core product. The more people access partner data for specific use cases, the more customer value is created. There’s a powerful network effect here—the more partners that are brought on, the greater the potential for exponential growth.
In this value-packed episode, Brent Gann, Sr. Product Manager of Ecosystems at Crossbeam, shares actionable tips and insights on:
- How leaders in the SaaS industry built integration ecosystems with the help of tech partnerships
- How using integrations helps customers get value from the vast amounts of data partnerships provide
- Why integrations must be built incrementally and nurtured to continuously unearth customer use cases
- How to build an API successfully by doing a lot of listening during the discovery phase and ensuring that the code is as user-friendly as possible
- Why the 2020s will be the decade of partnerships as more and more companies realize the value of doing things outside their specialty with trusted partners