Scaling with Product-Led Growth and Integrations - The Integrated Podcast
Apollo.io has built a systematic way to know which integrations to build, measure their impact and then monetize those integrations. It’s an impressive, product-led approach from which all SaaS companies can learn. In this value-packed episode, Krishan Patel, VP of Product at Apollo.io, shares actionable tips and insights on:
- How to determine if its time to shift your B2B SaaS company from a sales-led approach to a product-led growth strategy
- How using a variety of quantitative and qualitative metrics can help you figure out which integrations to prioritize
- Why the aha moment is less important than getting customers to build the habit of using their product
- How to connect the dots between actions and retention and using the insights to build a robust onboarding strategy
- How integrations support adoption and retention because they offer a significant boost to both your product’s utility and its visibility
To learn more about Apollo.io's sales intelligence and engagement platform, visit https://www.apollo.io/.
Is product-led growth top of mind for your B2B SaaS company? Paragon makes it much easier to build scalable integrations architecture. Sign up for a Paragon demo today, and we’ll help you get started right away! Visit https://www.useparagon.com/book-demo.