Unlocking New Use Cases Through Integrations - The Integrated Podcast
Your product is uniquely positioned to solve a specific set of problems very well, but you will never be able to do everything.
Integrations are a way to not only fill that gap, but also a way to learn about how users may be using your product in unintended ways.
In this value-packed episode, Neel Desai, Director of Product Management at Profitwell*, shares actionable tips and insights on:
- The impact of integrations on customer acquisition and churn
- Prioritizing integrations based on a 4-step framework
- How integrations can unlock new use cases and value from your product
- How to measure the ROI of the integrations you've built
- Gaining alignment across sales, customer success, and marketing on the product roadmap
Bonus: Check out Neel's podcast Retention Talk, where product and customer success leaders share tactical secrets on how to reduce churn, from cancellation flows to upgrade/downgrade strategies.
Profitwell was recently acquired by Paddle, a subscription payments infrastructure platform*